Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie and Tyga Step Out Holding Hands at Kanye's Premiere as Source Says 'She Can't Resist Him and He Can't Resist Her'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Whitewater Center Where Teen Allegedly Contracted Brain-Eating Amoeba Shut Down Activities After Testing Positive for Amoeba
- YouTube Star Dulce Candy Receives Advice – from the Pope! – on How to Handle Online Bullies
- Maternity Maven Blake Lively Is Now Pairing Sweats with Couture – and Still Looks Incredible
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Bad move, sister. With 13 chart-topping singles—and a smile that could light Nashville at night—McGraw, 32, is one of country music's most coveted cowboys. Few women seem bothered that he's already married to country star Faith Hill. "Don't get me wrong," says fellow crooner Patty Loveless. "He's nice to look at, but love is the sexiest thing, and he wears it well."
It's not the only thing that looks fine on McGraw's 6-ft. frame, which he keeps trim with regular workouts at a home gym. Though still partial to Levi's 501s, he also favors Armani jackets and Richard Tyler suits. "Tim combines this really rugged look with sophistication," explains his hairstylist Earl Cox.
Along with a healthy dose of modesty. Growing up in Start, La., McGraw was so shy that he had his sister ask her friend to be his prom date. "Even when he started touring, he'd have his road manager ask girls out for him," says his mother, Betty Trimble, who became pregnant with Tim at 19 after a brief affair with his father, Tug McGraw, then a minor league pitcher who went on to play for the New York Mets. (Tim now sees him only occasionally.) "Faith," adds Trimble, "thanks me all the time for his softer side." And for encouraging him to cook. "When he was courting me, he showed up at my doorstep with his homemade chicken and dumplings," Hill says. Today, McGraw is chief chef at the three-acre Brentwood, Tenn., spread that the couple share with their first two releases, Gracie, 2, and Maggie, 1. Eventually, he hopes there'll be more mouths to feed. "Ideally, we'd love five kids," says McGraw. "I always wanted boys, but in a way I want it to stay this way. Just keep having girls. That way I'll always dress good."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!