Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Amber Heard Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual in Hollywood: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Shop the Wedge Boot You Need For Summer
- Let the Buzz Begin: Check Out Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts & Chiwetel Ejiofor in Trailer for Secret in Their Eyes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Once and Again's Shane West Lives Up to the Part of a Troubled Teen
Likewise, Once and Again's viewers are becoming attracted to West's sensitive turn as Eli, Billy Campbell's troubled teenage son on the new ABC drama about life—and love—after divorce. "The subject matter paralleled my life," says the Baton Rouge native, whose parents—Catherine, an attorney, and Don, a drugstore manager—divorced when he was 4. And like Eli, West suffered from a learning disability, which therapy helped dissipate in 1995, a few years after he moved to L.A. with his mother. West began acting in high school and was soon appearing on Sliders and Picket Fences. But being a prime-time hunk has inflated his wallet, not his ego. "I've been recognized like four times," says West, who shares a Glendale, Calif., apartment with actor friend Aaron Paul. "Yes, I can still count them on one hand."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!