- 13-Year-Old Boy Keeps Dad Alive for More Than Two Days After Dad Is Struck by Boulder
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Suspect Charged with Murder for Firing into Home and Killing 9-Year-Old Girl as She Sat in Bed Doing Homework
- Keith Urban Debuts His Video for 'John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Once and Again's Shane West Lives Up to the Part of a Troubled Teen
Likewise, Once and Again's viewers are becoming attracted to West's sensitive turn as Eli, Billy Campbell's troubled teenage son on the new ABC drama about life—and love—after divorce. "The subject matter paralleled my life," says the Baton Rouge native, whose parents—Catherine, an attorney, and Don, a drugstore manager—divorced when he was 4. And like Eli, West suffered from a learning disability, which therapy helped dissipate in 1995, a few years after he moved to L.A. with his mother. West began acting in high school and was soon appearing on Sliders and Picket Fences. But being a prime-time hunk has inflated his wallet, not his ego. "I've been recognized like four times," says West, who shares a Glendale, Calif., apartment with actor friend Aaron Paul. "Yes, I can still count them on one hand."
August 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!