Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy: Inside Their Wedding
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- New Jersey Strip Club Used in The Sopranos Robbed of $30K
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
- VIDEO: Let Darlene Love Get You in the 'Christmas' Spirit on Letterman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 01, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 1
Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's 12-Year-Old Son Seamus Steps Up to Higher Education
An affiliate of Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., Simon's Rock accepts high school-aged students eager to start college early. "Maturity matters more than IQ," spokeswoman Danae Boissevain says of the school, where tuition costs about $25,000 a year. "You have to take on a lot of responsibility."
Four years younger than most of his classmates, Farrow is undoubtedly precocious, but Bard president Dr. Leon Botstein wouldn't call him, or any Simon's Rock student, a genius. "He just learns more quickly [than average]," says Botstein.
Farrow—whose mom drives him to school from their northwestern Connecticut home each day—is apparently thriving at Simon's Rock, where he studied only Latin and biology this fall. "He's an extraordinary little boy," says family friend Maria Roach. He certainly doesn't seem to be part of Generation Pokémon: Roach says he has read Kafka since age 8 and when he met her family, "he whipped out his laptop and started doing his homework, which my kids found bizarre."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!