Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Teresa Giudice Says She Never Blamed Husband Joe for Her Prison Sentence
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- From Maggots to Lobster: Teresa Giudice Says Inmates Were Served Expired Food and Reveals Her First Meal Back Home Was …
- Teresa Giudice Recalls 'Heartwrenching' Moment She Had to Leave Her Girls to Report to Prison
- Teresa Giudice Shares Her Prison Workout Plan: How She Got Down to a Size 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 01, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 1
Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's 12-Year-Old Son Seamus Steps Up to Higher Education
An affiliate of Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., Simon's Rock accepts high school-aged students eager to start college early. "Maturity matters more than IQ," spokeswoman Danae Boissevain says of the school, where tuition costs about $25,000 a year. "You have to take on a lot of responsibility."
Four years younger than most of his classmates, Farrow is undoubtedly precocious, but Bard president Dr. Leon Botstein wouldn't call him, or any Simon's Rock student, a genius. "He just learns more quickly [than average]," says Botstein.
Farrow—whose mom drives him to school from their northwestern Connecticut home each day—is apparently thriving at Simon's Rock, where he studied only Latin and biology this fall. "He's an extraordinary little boy," says family friend Maria Roach. He certainly doesn't seem to be part of Generation Pokémon: Roach says he has read Kafka since age 8 and when he met her family, "he whipped out his laptop and started doing his homework, which my kids found bizarre."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!