Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ashley Graham Makes History as the First Size-16 Body Activist to Cover Sports Illustrated: 'This Is Going To Change My Life Forever'
- Bikinis, Gym Selfies and More! See Ashley Graham's Best Instagrams
- 5 Things to Know About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Star Hailey Clauson
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 4
Bold and Beautiful
Necklines Plunged and Dresses Clung as the Top Stars of Song Played Fast and Loose at the 27th Annual American Music Awards
But at least one new trend slithered into L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium: snakeskin, worn by several of the stars, including musician Lenny Kravitz and Sporty Spice Mel C. Not that we'll likely see such reptilian rapture repeated at the Grammys. The AMA—which picks winners by a nationwide poll of record buyers—is "more loose, more rock and roll, more fun," said actress Carmen Electra. "It's about having a good time." The nonreptiles seemed to do just that, adjourning backstage after the three-hour show to feast on ribs, pasta and carnitas. Only for DMX, who won favorite rap/hip-hop artist honors, was the night not enough. "I appreciate it," he said, "but I should have won a few awards [over the years]. Give it all to me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!