Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 4
Bold and Beautiful
Necklines Plunged and Dresses Clung as the Top Stars of Song Played Fast and Loose at the 27th Annual American Music Awards
But at least one new trend slithered into L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium: snakeskin, worn by several of the stars, including musician Lenny Kravitz and Sporty Spice Mel C. Not that we'll likely see such reptilian rapture repeated at the Grammys. The AMA—which picks winners by a nationwide poll of record buyers—is "more loose, more rock and roll, more fun," said actress Carmen Electra. "It's about having a good time." The nonreptiles seemed to do just that, adjourning backstage after the three-hour show to feast on ribs, pasta and carnitas. Only for DMX, who won favorite rap/hip-hop artist honors, was the night not enough. "I appreciate it," he said, "but I should have won a few awards [over the years]. Give it all to me."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!