Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay YouTuber Calum McSwiggan Faked Alleged Hate Crime, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Romance in Rome! Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Take Their Jet Set Relationship to Italy
- Cat Turns on Faucet, Causes $5,000 in Damages at Florida Shelter
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 4
Bold and Beautiful
Necklines Plunged and Dresses Clung as the Top Stars of Song Played Fast and Loose at the 27th Annual American Music Awards
But at least one new trend slithered into L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium: snakeskin, worn by several of the stars, including musician Lenny Kravitz and Sporty Spice Mel C. Not that we'll likely see such reptilian rapture repeated at the Grammys. The AMA—which picks winners by a nationwide poll of record buyers—is "more loose, more rock and roll, more fun," said actress Carmen Electra. "It's about having a good time." The nonreptiles seemed to do just that, adjourning backstage after the three-hour show to feast on ribs, pasta and carnitas. Only for DMX, who won favorite rap/hip-hop artist honors, was the night not enough. "I appreciate it," he said, "but I should have won a few awards [over the years]. Give it all to me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!