Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
- Senator Amy Klobuchar Fights the 400 Percent Price Hike of EpiPens and Shares Her Emotional Story of Her Daughter's Allergic Attack
- Rihanna Breaks Summer Dress Code in Puffer Coats and Tracksuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 4
Bold and Beautiful
Necklines Plunged and Dresses Clung as the Top Stars of Song Played Fast and Loose at the 27th Annual American Music Awards
But at least one new trend slithered into L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium: snakeskin, worn by several of the stars, including musician Lenny Kravitz and Sporty Spice Mel C. Not that we'll likely see such reptilian rapture repeated at the Grammys. The AMA—which picks winners by a nationwide poll of record buyers—is "more loose, more rock and roll, more fun," said actress Carmen Electra. "It's about having a good time." The nonreptiles seemed to do just that, adjourning backstage after the three-hour show to feast on ribs, pasta and carnitas. Only for DMX, who won favorite rap/hip-hop artist honors, was the night not enough. "I appreciate it," he said, "but I should have won a few awards [over the years]. Give it all to me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!