Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker's New Fragrance Was Inspired by Men's Body Odor (Yes, Seriously)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: DWTS Alum Noah Galloway Reveals How Fame Affected His Relationship with Ex-Fiancé Jamie Boyd
- WATCH AND SHOP: Yes, This Tool Looks Crazy, But It Will Totally Transform Your Skin
- Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals How Her Mom Diana Ross Reacted to Her Emmy Nomination
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 5
Men, Keep Your Poker and Beer Nuts! The Jaqua Sisters Make a Mint Packaging "Beauty Nights" for Women
Growing up in Santa Barbara, Calif., the girls shared cosmetic tips instead of a TV. "We were always trying to entertain ourselves," says Sara. "We'd say, 'Let's do beauty parlor!' We'd put Dippity-Do on Allison's hair, use rollers and hair-spray...." Now neighbors in Santa Barbara, "We're best friends," says Allison, 39 and the sole single sister. Still, working together isn't always beautiful. "Let's just say," Jennifer, 40, admits, "there are lots of slammed doors"—plus joint therapy sessions.
Followed, no doubt, by a night of beauty bonding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!