Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Two and a Half Men's Angus T. Jones and Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Son Justin Are Working on Together
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Arrest Made in Disappearance of Ohio 20-Year-Old Sierah Joughin, Though She Has Not Been Found
- Rupert Murdoch's Ex-Wife Wendi Deng Denies Rumors She's Dating Vladimir Putin
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 5
Men, Keep Your Poker and Beer Nuts! The Jaqua Sisters Make a Mint Packaging "Beauty Nights" for Women
Growing up in Santa Barbara, Calif., the girls shared cosmetic tips instead of a TV. "We were always trying to entertain ourselves," says Sara. "We'd say, 'Let's do beauty parlor!' We'd put Dippity-Do on Allison's hair, use rollers and hair-spray...." Now neighbors in Santa Barbara, "We're best friends," says Allison, 39 and the sole single sister. Still, working together isn't always beautiful. "Let's just say," Jennifer, 40, admits, "there are lots of slammed doors"—plus joint therapy sessions.
Followed, no doubt, by a night of beauty bonding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!