Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Vanessa Hudgens, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Paula Abdul and Chita Rivera Team Up to Support Dancers Impacted by Cancer
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Sisters Abandoned in Cardboard Boxes as Infants Thank the Mother Who Gave Them Up: 'She Made the Right Decision for Us'
- Jennifer Lopez Ain't Your Mama: Shares Sexy Bikini Snap Before Her New Album Drops
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 5
Men, Keep Your Poker and Beer Nuts! The Jaqua Sisters Make a Mint Packaging "Beauty Nights" for Women
Growing up in Santa Barbara, Calif., the girls shared cosmetic tips instead of a TV. "We were always trying to entertain ourselves," says Sara. "We'd say, 'Let's do beauty parlor!' We'd put Dippity-Do on Allison's hair, use rollers and hair-spray...." Now neighbors in Santa Barbara, "We're best friends," says Allison, 39 and the sole single sister. Still, working together isn't always beautiful. "Let's just say," Jennifer, 40, admits, "there are lots of slammed doors"—plus joint therapy sessions.
Followed, no doubt, by a night of beauty bonding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!