Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marisa Tomei Joins the Cast of Empire
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- We Interviewed Barbie About Important Things – Like Taylor Swift
- Vanessa Hudgens Celebrates High School Musical BFF Ashley Tisdale's Birthday: 'Cheers to a New Decade!'
- FROM EW: AHS: Hotel and Fargo Trading Cards Hint at What's in Store
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 07, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 5
Men, Keep Your Poker and Beer Nuts! The Jaqua Sisters Make a Mint Packaging "Beauty Nights" for Women
Growing up in Santa Barbara, Calif., the girls shared cosmetic tips instead of a TV. "We were always trying to entertain ourselves," says Sara. "We'd say, 'Let's do beauty parlor!' We'd put Dippity-Do on Allison's hair, use rollers and hair-spray...." Now neighbors in Santa Barbara, "We're best friends," says Allison, 39 and the sole single sister. Still, working together isn't always beautiful. "Let's just say," Jennifer, 40, admits, "there are lots of slammed doors"—plus joint therapy sessions.
Followed, no doubt, by a night of beauty bonding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!