- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- One, Two, Punch! The Best Big-Batch Cocktails for a Party
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reunite for 'Chummy' Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner with the Family
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Spend Thanksgiving Together with Their Kids
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- February 07, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 5
Men, Keep Your Poker and Beer Nuts! The Jaqua Sisters Make a Mint Packaging "Beauty Nights" for Women
Growing up in Santa Barbara, Calif., the girls shared cosmetic tips instead of a TV. "We were always trying to entertain ourselves," says Sara. "We'd say, 'Let's do beauty parlor!' We'd put Dippity-Do on Allison's hair, use rollers and hair-spray...." Now neighbors in Santa Barbara, "We're best friends," says Allison, 39 and the sole single sister. Still, working together isn't always beautiful. "Let's just say," Jennifer, 40, admits, "there are lots of slammed doors"—plus joint therapy sessions.
Followed, no doubt, by a night of beauty bonding.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!