Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What? (PHOTO)
- Jordan Nickerson, 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Taylor Swift Serenaded, Is in Remission (VIDEO)
- Missing College Student's Keys Found Almost One Month After He Went Missing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 14, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 6
Wasting No Time
For Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, First Comes Love, Then Comes News: She's Carrying His Baby
The pair, expected to wed this year, haven't revealed the date of their nuptials (or when they learned of the pregnancy). Douglas, 55, who has admitted to losing 15 lbs. since meeting the never-wed Zeta-Jones in 1998, has yet to divorce first wife Diandra, 43. Separated in '95, they'll be officially split in a few months, says a source.
While Zeta-Jones, 30, will have to put her career on hold ("She isn't going to be riding any horses like in The Mask of Zorro for a while," says one of the film's producers, David Foster), Douglas himself plans to kick back as he starts Round Two as papa. (As for his son, club deejay Cameron, 21, the Manhattan district attorney's office last week decided not to seek an indictment against him on charges of cocaine possession following a November arrest. He awaits a plea agreement.) "The advantage now is that in my career I have nothing to prove," Douglas said last week. "So I'm looking forward to the baby."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!