Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 14, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 6
Wasting No Time
For Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, First Comes Love, Then Comes News: She's Carrying His Baby
The pair, expected to wed this year, haven't revealed the date of their nuptials (or when they learned of the pregnancy). Douglas, 55, who has admitted to losing 15 lbs. since meeting the never-wed Zeta-Jones in 1998, has yet to divorce first wife Diandra, 43. Separated in '95, they'll be officially split in a few months, says a source.
While Zeta-Jones, 30, will have to put her career on hold ("She isn't going to be riding any horses like in The Mask of Zorro for a while," says one of the film's producers, David Foster), Douglas himself plans to kick back as he starts Round Two as papa. (As for his son, club deejay Cameron, 21, the Manhattan district attorney's office last week decided not to seek an indictment against him on charges of cocaine possession following a November arrest. He awaits a plea agreement.) "The advantage now is that in my career I have nothing to prove," Douglas said last week. "So I'm looking forward to the baby."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!