Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Let Loose at Super Bowl Party
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Busy Philipps Says 'There Were a Lot of Tears' When Cougar Town Shot Its Last Episode
- 7 Reasons We're Pumped for the Kitten Bowl
- Eric Paslay Is Engaged to Natalie Harker!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 14, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 6
A Geek Chorus
Freaks and Geeks' Teen Stars Get the Last Laugh on the Kids Who Snubbed Them in High School
Daley, also an only child (his dad is an actor, his mom a singer), says he "felt like a geek" growing up in a New York City suburb, but gained confidence touring in the musical Tommy at 9. Levine, the younger of two sons of a dentist and his home-maker wife, was 12 and doing stand-up comedy at friends' bar mitzvahs when one guest, Friends' Lisa Kudrow, said he should try acting. "It really pushed me," he says.
Like its heroes, Freaks tasted rejection last fall in a little-seen Saturday time slot. But, buoyed by critics' raves, NBC has moved the show to Monday. For Levine, it's already payback time. All those girls from high school who were hoping he'd call? He hasn't. "They came around a year too late," he says. "They had their chance."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!