Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joe Jonas and ANTM Contestant Jessica Serfaty Split: 'They're Not Even Talking Anymore,' Source Says
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Chris Martin Opens Up About His 'Weird' and 'Wonderful' Divorce – and Reveals Beyoncé Once Called One of His Songs 'Awful'
- The Empowering Hidden Message Behind Princess Kate's Dazzling New Brooch
- Scott Disick Sips Red Bull at Pre-Super Bowl Bash in Las Vegas After Partying with Tyga
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 14, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 6
A Geek Chorus
Freaks and Geeks' Teen Stars Get the Last Laugh on the Kids Who Snubbed Them in High School
Daley, also an only child (his dad is an actor, his mom a singer), says he "felt like a geek" growing up in a New York City suburb, but gained confidence touring in the musical Tommy at 9. Levine, the younger of two sons of a dentist and his home-maker wife, was 12 and doing stand-up comedy at friends' bar mitzvahs when one guest, Friends' Lisa Kudrow, said he should try acting. "It really pushed me," he says.
Like its heroes, Freaks tasted rejection last fall in a little-seen Saturday time slot. But, buoyed by critics' raves, NBC has moved the show to Monday. For Levine, it's already payback time. All those girls from high school who were hoping he'd call? He hasn't. "They came around a year too late," he says. "They had their chance."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!