Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 18
Country's New Teen Princess Jessica Andrews May Sing Like An Adult, but She Refuses to Act the Part
She may not look grown up, but given the power of her voice, Andrews certainly sounds it. On May 3, she will belt out her hit "Unbreakable Heart" (from her debut album, Heart Shaped World) at the ACMAs, where she is vying for Top New Female Vocalist honors against Julie Reeves and Chalee Tennison. Despite the big voice, Andrews is not country's answer to Britney Spears. "She doesn't want to look older or act older," says Vicki, 43, who quit driving a school bus in 1998 to tour with Jessica. "She's just who she is."
The younger of two daughters, Andrews was raised in Huntingdon, Tenn., by Vicki and father Jessie, 43, a door-factory worker. A professional performer since age 10, she is currently on the road with Trisha Yearwood. Indeed, her career takes priority over everything, including a traditional education. "I've never been in high school," says Andrews, who is homeschooled by Vicki. As for college, she adds, "I'll probably do it by correspondence courses." Spoken like a roads scholar.
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!