Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Director Fires Back at Critics: 'We Are All Proud of Our Work'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- WATCH: Emilia Clarke and More Game of Thrones Stars Share How They Put Together 'a Beast of a Scene'
- Is That A Picnic Basket? Hungry Bear Breaks into Tennessee Woman's Car, Steals Her Lunch
- Rosie O'Donnell and Tatum O'Neal Are 'Romantically Involved': Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 18
Joan Lunden Finds Love—and Remarriage—with Beau Jeff Konigsberg
But Jeff Konigsberg is used to other people's kids—hundreds of them. And on April 18, in a sunset ceremony at the Old Oaks Country Club in Purchase, N.Y., the former Good Morning America coanchor, 49, wed the never-married Maine summer-camp owner, 39. Her daughters with first husband Michael Krauss—Jamie, 19, Lindsay, 17, and Sarah, 13—served as pink-gowned bridesmaids. During the traditional Jewish service "you could see how in love they were," says pal Elise Silvestri. "Joanie was crying—everybody was crying." The pair (she in a silk-and-satin Bob Evans gown, he in a Dolce & Gabbana suit) then partied with nearly 200 guests (though not GMA cohosts Charlie Gibson or David Hartman) at a reception where Lunden's girls sang a toast to the tune of the Brady Bunch theme.
The couple's courtship has seemed worthy of a sitcom from the start. In 1996, four years after Lunden's 13-year marriage ended—and just months before her 20-year GMA stint ended—the two began dating after meeting in a Westchester deli. "He just had the best smile," she told Rosie O'Donnell recently. On April 8, he proposed; 10 days later, they wed. Despite plans to host a series on A&E, Lunden—who will join Konigsberg in Maine during part of the summer—is taking it slow. "I want to be home," she told O'Donnell, "with my family."
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!