Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes, You Have to Take a Moment and Check Out Steven Tyler's Pants
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Miranda Lambert Looks Sexier Than Ever at the ACM Awards
- Bruce Jenner: 'I Can't Let Myself Hurt' My Family
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 26, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 25
Favorite Sitcom Families of the 80s and '90s...: Where Are They Now?
the wonder years
charles in charge
Since their days around dinner tables, the stars who once made TV palatable for legions of sitcom fans have taken different paths. Many of the kids have gone on to college, and some of the grownups, like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's Will Smith, have soared in Hollywood. Others, like Mr. Belvedere's Tracy Wells, secure with their syndication fees, prefer to stay home and raise their own families. Whatever they do, most would agree with The Cosby Show's Phylicia Rashad: "When you're fortunate enough to portray a character on TV that people really take to heart, a lot of things open up for you."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!