Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
- ABC President on Killing Patrick Dempsey Off on Grey's Anatomy: It Was a 'Difficult Decision'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 26, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 25
Favorite Sitcom Families of the 80s and '90s...: Where Are They Now?
the wonder years
charles in charge
Since their days around dinner tables, the stars who once made TV palatable for legions of sitcom fans have taken different paths. Many of the kids have gone on to college, and some of the grownups, like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's Will Smith, have soared in Hollywood. Others, like Mr. Belvedere's Tracy Wells, secure with their syndication fees, prefer to stay home and raise their own families. Whatever they do, most would agree with The Cosby Show's Phylicia Rashad: "When you're fortunate enough to portray a character on TV that people really take to heart, a lot of things open up for you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!