Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 26, 2000
- Vol. 53
- No. 25
Favorite Sitcom Families of the 80s and '90s...: Where Are They Now?
the wonder years
charles in charge
Since their days around dinner tables, the stars who once made TV palatable for legions of sitcom fans have taken different paths. Many of the kids have gone on to college, and some of the grownups, like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's Will Smith, have soared in Hollywood. Others, like Mr. Belvedere's Tracy Wells, secure with their syndication fees, prefer to stay home and raise their own families. Whatever they do, most would agree with The Cosby Show's Phylicia Rashad: "When you're fortunate enough to portray a character on TV that people really take to heart, a lot of things open up for you."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!