Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie's Divorce Team Is Working with High-Powered D.C. Fixer Who Inspired Scandal's Olivia Pope
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Indiana Woman Allegedly Kept Ailing Husband in Squalid Bedroom For Two Years, Withheld Medication
- WATCH: Stranger Things' Caleb McLaughlin Shines (and Croons) in The New Edition Story
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
The Occasion of William's 18th Birthday Offers a Rare Glimpse into the Private Life and Personal Thoughts of This Dashing King-in-Training
Whipping up paella for an Eton cookery course, William told cameraman Eugene Campbell that he and a pal were "the world's worst cooks."
"I like to keep my private life private," said William (in a study in Manor House, the dorm where he and brother Harry, 15, live; half of the students have their own computers, but the prince isn't among them).
IN THE SWIM
"I enjoy water polo, football and rugby—mostly team sports," the prince told royals reporter Peter Archer in an interview conducted to coincide with his birthday pictures. (That's William in the cap, perfecting his moves in Eton's pool.)
ON THE BALL
"He comes across as intelligent and academic," says Archer of Will (practicing his dribble). "And he's muscular, athletic and a bit of a hunk."
"I've always liked the uniform," said William—an Austin Powers fan, judging from the words on his waistcoat ("Groovy, Baby").
THOSE LIPS, THOSE EYES
"Anyone with his features is going to be easy to photograph," says Ian Jones, who shot Will between November and March. "And I found him easy to get on with."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!