Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
The Occasion of William's 18th Birthday Offers a Rare Glimpse into the Private Life and Personal Thoughts of This Dashing King-in-Training
Whipping up paella for an Eton cookery course, William told cameraman Eugene Campbell that he and a pal were "the world's worst cooks."
"I like to keep my private life private," said William (in a study in Manor House, the dorm where he and brother Harry, 15, live; half of the students have their own computers, but the prince isn't among them).
IN THE SWIM
"I enjoy water polo, football and rugby—mostly team sports," the prince told royals reporter Peter Archer in an interview conducted to coincide with his birthday pictures. (That's William in the cap, perfecting his moves in Eton's pool.)
ON THE BALL
"He comes across as intelligent and academic," says Archer of Will (practicing his dribble). "And he's muscular, athletic and a bit of a hunk."
"I've always liked the uniform," said William—an Austin Powers fan, judging from the words on his waistcoat ("Groovy, Baby").
THOSE LIPS, THOSE EYES
"Anyone with his features is going to be easy to photograph," says Ian Jones, who shot Will between November and March. "And I found him easy to get on with."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!