Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Did This Moto-Sweatershirt Sell Out So Fast? Watch the Video
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- What's Blue, Green & Frozen All Over? Starbucks's New Super Bowl Drink
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
Boy Weds Girl
Kevin Richardson Goes from Backstreet Boy to Married Man, Tying the Knot with Longtime Squeeze Kristin Willits
Now she knows him as a son-in-law. On June 17 outside Lexington, Ky., Richardson's hometown, the oldest Backstreet Boy, 28, wed Willits, 29 and now an aspiring actress, in a private ceremony for close family and friends. "It was a beautiful wedding," says the father of the bride, John Willits, 56, a chiropractor divorced from Patton. "It was very unique."
And perhaps inspiring. The couple managed to make it to the altar after years of living separate lives on the road—Richardson with the Boys, Willits at various theme parks and as a backup dancer with Cher. "They really stuck it out for each other," said Kristin's sister Tina Huet, 34. "I'm glad they were able to make it." After asking her father's permission, the singer proposed last December (Richardson's bandmate and cousin Brian Littrell, 25, got engaged a few days later). "They were made for each other," said John Willits. "They're both old-fashioned, both big-hearted. They've both done very well."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!