Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Minnesota Sisters Found Dead on Vacation in the Seychelles
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Male DNA Found in Lisa Ziegert Murder Case, 24 Years After Her Death
- Congress Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
Boy Weds Girl
Kevin Richardson Goes from Backstreet Boy to Married Man, Tying the Knot with Longtime Squeeze Kristin Willits
Now she knows him as a son-in-law. On June 17 outside Lexington, Ky., Richardson's hometown, the oldest Backstreet Boy, 28, wed Willits, 29 and now an aspiring actress, in a private ceremony for close family and friends. "It was a beautiful wedding," says the father of the bride, John Willits, 56, a chiropractor divorced from Patton. "It was very unique."
And perhaps inspiring. The couple managed to make it to the altar after years of living separate lives on the road—Richardson with the Boys, Willits at various theme parks and as a backup dancer with Cher. "They really stuck it out for each other," said Kristin's sister Tina Huet, 34. "I'm glad they were able to make it." After asking her father's permission, the singer proposed last December (Richardson's bandmate and cousin Brian Littrell, 25, got engaged a few days later). "They were made for each other," said John Willits. "They're both old-fashioned, both big-hearted. They've both done very well."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!