Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
Boy Weds Girl
Kevin Richardson Goes from Backstreet Boy to Married Man, Tying the Knot with Longtime Squeeze Kristin Willits
Now she knows him as a son-in-law. On June 17 outside Lexington, Ky., Richardson's hometown, the oldest Backstreet Boy, 28, wed Willits, 29 and now an aspiring actress, in a private ceremony for close family and friends. "It was a beautiful wedding," says the father of the bride, John Willits, 56, a chiropractor divorced from Patton. "It was very unique."
And perhaps inspiring. The couple managed to make it to the altar after years of living separate lives on the road—Richardson with the Boys, Willits at various theme parks and as a backup dancer with Cher. "They really stuck it out for each other," said Kristin's sister Tina Huet, 34. "I'm glad they were able to make it." After asking her father's permission, the singer proposed last December (Richardson's bandmate and cousin Brian Littrell, 25, got engaged a few days later). "They were made for each other," said John Willits. "They're both old-fashioned, both big-hearted. They've both done very well."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!