Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is …
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- From EW: See All the Winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
A Rose for the Lady
Five Years After Losing Her Husband, Candice Bergen Weds a New Love
"I never saw two people revel more in the moment," says Hewitt. "They seemed to be very much in love." As Rose said in a toast minutes after the ceremony, "Lightning doesn't usually strike twice, but it has struck twice for both of us."
The following evening the newly-weds sat side-by-side at the Russian Tea Room, celebrating with a few family members over hot borscht, blinchiki and Cristal champagne. As they passed pictures and ate chocolate mousse cake, says one observer, "there were lots of laughs. It was a happy family group." Which, according to Bergen's good friend, screenwriter Alice Arlen, 59, was one reason the actress—now back in Texas filming Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock and Michael Caine—decided to marry. "She wanted some-one fabulous for Chloe," says Arlen, and with Rose, she got him. "Marshall is charming, wonderful and kind," she adds. "Louis would be very pleased."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!