Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mindy Kaling's Office Gets a Makeover – and It’s Just as Fun as You’d Imagine! (PHOTOS)
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- How Sandra Bullock Found Happiness with Her 'Great Guy' Bryan Randall: All the Details of Their New Romance!
- Does Lindsay Lohan Still Looks Like She Did in The Parent Trap?
- WATCH: A Gorilla and a Toddler Play Together in the Cutest Game of Peek-a-Boo Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 1
Tossed by a Bronco, Don Imus Lands in the Hospital
He escaped injury when the same horse threw him three weeks earlier. But this date with Destiny eventually earned Imus a trip to an Albuquerque hospital, where doctors treated him for five broken ribs, a broken collar bone, a dislocated shoulder and a punctured left lung. "I put the cinch on too tight," he explained the next day.
Imus—whose Imus in the Morning program of gripes, interviews and parody sketches is heard five days a week on 90 radio stations-has weathered travails ranging from drug and alcohol addictions in the '80s to a collapsed lung in 1993, when he broadcast from his hospital bed. This time around, his main worry is hosting the groups of kids with cancer, aged 11 to 14, he had invited for week-long stays at his ranch. "The biggest heartbreak for him is that he won't be 100 percent when the kids come," says pal Pat O'Brien, coanchor of TV's Access Hollywood and an Imus regular.
Still, Imus—who lives in Manhattan with second wife Deirdre, 35, and their 2-year-old son Wyatt—is determined to get back in the saddle and back on the air pronto. "You gotta get back on the horse," O'Brien says. "If you don't, you'd be the subject of a Don Imus show, for an hour." Talk about a rough ride.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!