Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ariana Grande Says Her Style Is a Cross Between the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Lola Bunny'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Oops! Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Tolbert Calls Out Husband Tanner for Not Remembering Their First Kiss
- From SI: Christie Brinkley, Kate Upton and More on What It's Like to Be Part of Sports Illustrated's Iconic Swimsuit Issue
- FROM EW: Which True Blood Hunk Is Joining the Cast of This Is Us?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
A Wealth of Good Wishes
Four Marriages Behind Them, Ellen Barkin and Billionaire Ron Perelman Get Hitched
That much was evident an hour and a half after the ceremony, when the 46-year-old bride, wearing a floral-patterned cream suit, emerged from a black Mercedes, hand in hand with her new husband for a private banquet at one of Perelman's favorite restaurants, Le Cirque 2000. Inside, some 45 guests—including director Penny Marshall; Trudie Styler (husband Sting was performing in Hartford, Conn.); Perelman's six children from his previous marriages; Barkin's first husband, Gabriel Byrne; and their two children, Romy, 7, and Jack, 10—dined on Chilean sea bass washed down with 1993 Cristal champagne, topped off with a three-tiered wedding cake decorated with fresh lavender. Dressed in pink, Perelman's youngest daughters Samantha, 10, and Caleigh (the subject of the custody battle), 5, toasted their dad. But the speech that scored most laughs came from a pal, who declared, "I think this one will last." Replied the groom: "I absolutely agree."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!