Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
A Wealth of Good Wishes
Four Marriages Behind Them, Ellen Barkin and Billionaire Ron Perelman Get Hitched
That much was evident an hour and a half after the ceremony, when the 46-year-old bride, wearing a floral-patterned cream suit, emerged from a black Mercedes, hand in hand with her new husband for a private banquet at one of Perelman's favorite restaurants, Le Cirque 2000. Inside, some 45 guests—including director Penny Marshall; Trudie Styler (husband Sting was performing in Hartford, Conn.); Perelman's six children from his previous marriages; Barkin's first husband, Gabriel Byrne; and their two children, Romy, 7, and Jack, 10—dined on Chilean sea bass washed down with 1993 Cristal champagne, topped off with a three-tiered wedding cake decorated with fresh lavender. Dressed in pink, Perelman's youngest daughters Samantha, 10, and Caleigh (the subject of the custody battle), 5, toasted their dad. But the speech that scored most laughs came from a pal, who declared, "I think this one will last." Replied the groom: "I absolutely agree."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!