Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
A Wealth of Good Wishes
Four Marriages Behind Them, Ellen Barkin and Billionaire Ron Perelman Get Hitched
That much was evident an hour and a half after the ceremony, when the 46-year-old bride, wearing a floral-patterned cream suit, emerged from a black Mercedes, hand in hand with her new husband for a private banquet at one of Perelman's favorite restaurants, Le Cirque 2000. Inside, some 45 guests—including director Penny Marshall; Trudie Styler (husband Sting was performing in Hartford, Conn.); Perelman's six children from his previous marriages; Barkin's first husband, Gabriel Byrne; and their two children, Romy, 7, and Jack, 10—dined on Chilean sea bass washed down with 1993 Cristal champagne, topped off with a three-tiered wedding cake decorated with fresh lavender. Dressed in pink, Perelman's youngest daughters Samantha, 10, and Caleigh (the subject of the custody battle), 5, toasted their dad. But the speech that scored most laughs came from a pal, who declared, "I think this one will last." Replied the groom: "I absolutely agree."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!