Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lindsay Lohan Unsure If Things 'Can Be Fixed' with Fiancé Egor Tarabasov After Public Spat
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Andi Dorfman Lifts the Veil on The Bachelorette's Fantasy Suites: It 'Isn't Back-to-Back Like Viewers See'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friends and Family Remember Her 1 Year After Her Death: 'Her Life Ended Way Too Soon'
- 15 People Share Their Worst Online Dating Experiences
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
When Oil Ruins His Tux, No Penguin Need Ask, Waddle I Wear? Linda Parker's Sweaters Look Ideal for Playing Polar
Parker first heard of the penguins' plight from an Australian friend last summer. Since then, she and members of her Mormon church have turned out 200 tiny sweaters, which are slipped on oil-soaked birds while they are waiting to be cleaned. Despite the constant need—the sweaters have to be tossed after they are used—Parker doesn't plan to mechanize her knitting operation. "I'd like to think a penguin would prefer a handmade sweater," she says. "If I were a penguin, I certainly would."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!