Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
When Oil Ruins His Tux, No Penguin Need Ask, Waddle I Wear? Linda Parker's Sweaters Look Ideal for Playing Polar
Parker first heard of the penguins' plight from an Australian friend last summer. Since then, she and members of her Mormon church have turned out 200 tiny sweaters, which are slipped on oil-soaked birds while they are waiting to be cleaned. Despite the constant need—the sweaters have to be tossed after they are used—Parker doesn't plan to mechanize her knitting operation. "I'd like to think a penguin would prefer a handmade sweater," she says. "If I were a penguin, I certainly would."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!