Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: 'I Can See How Women Are Scared to Come Forward' About Sexual Harassment
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Texas Woman Visits All 30 MLB Stadiums in Honor of Late Mother: 'She Was with Me the Whole Journey'
- The Chic (Celeb-Loved) Flats You Need in Your Closet
- FROM EW: Charlize Theron in Talks to Play a Former CIA Assassin in The Gray Man – a Role Once Intended for Brad Pitt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 3
When Oil Ruins His Tux, No Penguin Need Ask, Waddle I Wear? Linda Parker's Sweaters Look Ideal for Playing Polar
Parker first heard of the penguins' plight from an Australian friend last summer. Since then, she and members of her Mormon church have turned out 200 tiny sweaters, which are slipped on oil-soaked birds while they are waiting to be cleaned. Despite the constant need—the sweaters have to be tossed after they are used—Parker doesn't plan to mechanize her knitting operation. "I'd like to think a penguin would prefer a handmade sweater," she says. "If I were a penguin, I certainly would."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!