Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 4
Surrounded by Family and Fellow Ice Stars, Kristi Yamaguchi and Pro Hockey's Bret Hedican Say 'I Do' in the Land of Aloha
As they dined on peppered beef, Hawaiian snapper and strawberry-and-cream wedding cake at the reception, guests were entertained by San Francisco pop band Pride & Joy—and jokes from the wedding party about Kristi's passion for shopping and dining out. "If you ever get traded again," her sister and matron of honor, Lori Yamaguchi Costas, told Hedican, "make sure there's a Nordstrom close by. And don't expect home-cooked food."
Certainly not during the winter, when Hedican travels with his team and Yamaguchi hits the road with the Stars on Ice tour. Despite their busy schedules, they've been a couple ever since meeting at a 1995 gala to celebrate the opening of Vancouver's new ice hockey arena. "He was clean-cut and soft-spoken," Yamaguchi told PEOPLE after they became engaged on Christmas Eve, 1998. "Figure skaters have awful perceptions of hockey players, and I thought, 'This guy's a little different.' "
Indeed: How many other professional tough guys would stand up before everyone and serenade his new bride with the Bob Dylan-penned song "Make You Feel My Love"? "They let us share an amazing moment of intimacy," says Hamilton. "Every single woman in the room was crying." As for the beaming Yamaguchi, she looked as if she rated her nuptials a perfect 6.0. Says Baden: "She was living out the wedding she always wanted."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!