Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Oops! Norway's Princess Martha Louise Forgets to Turn off Oven: 'I Am Glad the House Didn't Burn Down'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Drake & Rihanna Are Spotify's Most-Streamed Artists of 2015
- Here's How You Can Get a Half-Price Pizza from Domino's All Week Long
- Cat Rescued from NYC Subway in 2013 Goes Missing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 4
No Happy Ending
Searchers Find Julius Erving's Missing Son, Cory, 19, Trapped in a Watery Grave
Despite fears that the teenager, who had battled alcohol and drug problems for years, might have been the victim of violence, Eslinger said there were "no apparent signs of foul play." Authorities say that preliminary indications suggest that Cory, who liked to drive fast, may have lost control of his car on the unpaved, winding road while taking a shortcut home on May 28.
This scenario has provided some "sense of peace and comfort in a very tough situation," says basketball executive Pat Williams, a family friend. The Ervings were also drawing strength, Williams says, from planning a July 12 service to "celebrate his young life," open to the public and featuring friend Patti LaBelle, at the Heartland Community Church near Kissimmee, Fla. "We have learned a lot from this tragedy," said Erving in a written statement. "...We will be a stronger family as a result."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!