Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicole Richie Did Your Hostess Gift Shopping for the Weekend (and Put It All in Her Pop-Up Shop)
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Back to the Future: How Michael J. Fox Became Marty McFly
- Kim Kardashian and North West Have a Wardrobe Battle – See the Result!
- Kelly Rutherford Finally Reunites With Her Kids in New York City
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 4
Here Comes the Judd
Ashley and Wynonna's Grandma Sets Her Sights on Ashland, Ky.'s City Hall
Come November, if Polly—who was divorced from Naomi's dad, Glen Judd, in 1976 and wed retired towboat captain Wilbert Rideout, 75, in 1980—is elected to the $500-a-month job, she'll be the woman Ashland residents call "if their sewer is backed up or a traffic light is out, or if there are dogs on the loose," she says. "Most problems can be solved without calling out the National Guard." Naomi, for one, is sure she's up to the challenge. "I remember riding around Ashland in our old blue station wagon," she says, "and she'd say, 'There's too much traffic here. We need a stoplight.' And when we got home, she'd be making dinner with one hand and dialing city hall with the other."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!