Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 4
Here Comes the Judd
Ashley and Wynonna's Grandma Sets Her Sights on Ashland, Ky.'s City Hall
Come November, if Polly—who was divorced from Naomi's dad, Glen Judd, in 1976 and wed retired towboat captain Wilbert Rideout, 75, in 1980—is elected to the $500-a-month job, she'll be the woman Ashland residents call "if their sewer is backed up or a traffic light is out, or if there are dogs on the loose," she says. "Most problems can be solved without calling out the National Guard." Naomi, for one, is sure she's up to the challenge. "I remember riding around Ashland in our old blue station wagon," she says, "and she'd say, 'There's too much traffic here. We need a stoplight.' And when we got home, she'd be making dinner with one hand and dialing city hall with the other."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!