Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 4
A Proud Nation Embraces Jeff Douglas, Thanks to a Rousing Canadian Beer Ad
Joe's fiery patriotism and his subtle needling of the U.S. (he calls Canada "the best part of North America") have captured the hearts of his countrymen. They have also made a star of Jeff Douglas, the formerly little-known actor who portrays him. "I could have been in a major motion picture and not gotten this kind of attention," marvels Douglas, 29, a Nova Scotia native who beat out 95 hopefuls for the 60-second Molson spot. The ad, which airs only in Canada, has boosted Molson the actor gigs at hockey games delivering Joe's rant. When crowds see him they go nuts," says Douglas. "It's like he's one of their own."
Capitalizing on his "Where's the Beef?" moment, the bachelor recently auditioned for the lead in the upcoming Spider-Man movie. "Everything that's happening," he says, "proves that dreams really do come true." Or at least that Canadians are really fond of beer and large, dam-building rodents.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!