Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Newlywed Nurse Performs Life-Saving Chest Compressions on Stranger – While Wearing Her Wedding Dress!
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Police Had Responded to Three Suicide Attempts at Home of Texas Mother Who Killed Her Daughters
- Women Are 19 Times More Likely to Land a Job Interview If They Wear a Low-Cut Shirt in Application Photo, Study Finds
- These Stuffed Burgers Will Take Your Summer to the Next Level
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 14, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 7
Pierce Brosnan and Keely Shaye Smith, After a Rough Start This Year, Get Good News: She's Expecting
A few weeks ago Sean put down his crutches and walked up and down the stairs at the family's Malibu home—"a momentous occasion," said Brosnan, 48. The couple's wedding, on the other hand, once more has been put on hold, until next summer. Parenting issues—this time far happier ones—are again the reason. Last week, it was confirmed that Shaye Smith, 36, a former TV journalist, is expecting the couple's second child in March. (Their son Dylan is 3.) "Babies come first," says Brosnan's publicist Dick Guttman. "They need a lot more attention."
Lately that's something of a Brosnan specialty. Sean—his only child with his late wife, actress Cassandra Harris, who died of ovarian cancer in 1991—had to be airlifted from the accident site. During the past few months the three-time James Bond and his fiancée "have dedicated themselves to Sean's welfare," says Guttman. "He's doing great now."
By the end of next year he may be teaching his new sibling to walk.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!