Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up About Fighting Back After Milan Fashion Week Attack: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Netflix Releases First Official Trailer for The Crown – and It Has Us Royally Excited for Nov. 4
- Donald Trump Won Last Night's Presidential Debate, According to Snap Online Polls
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 21, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 8
A Hundred Grand!
Feted by Fans and Family, Britain's Queen Mother Joins the Century Club
She asked a guardsman to open her card: "Can you use your sword?"
Tony Blair praised the Queen Mum (with Charles, en route to Buckingham Palace) for her "sense of duty."
Royal kin on the palace balcony (from left): Zara Phillips, Commodore Timothy Laurence, Princess Anne, Peter Phillips, Princess Beatrice, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Margaret, the Queen Mum, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Edward, Prince Philip (obscured), Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Prince William, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Princess Michael of Kent.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!