Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 21, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 8
A Hundred Grand!
Feted by Fans and Family, Britain's Queen Mother Joins the Century Club
She asked a guardsman to open her card: "Can you use your sword?"
Tony Blair praised the Queen Mum (with Charles, en route to Buckingham Palace) for her "sense of duty."
Royal kin on the palace balcony (from left): Zara Phillips, Commodore Timothy Laurence, Princess Anne, Peter Phillips, Princess Beatrice, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Margaret, the Queen Mum, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Edward, Prince Philip (obscured), Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Prince William, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Princess Michael of Kent.
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!