Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Gorgeous Ads for Nicki Minaj's New Roberto Cavalli Campaign
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- 8 Children from Same Family Found Stabbed to Death in Australia
- Kim Kardashian Loses 1.3 Million Followers in the Great Instagram Purge of 2014
- VIDEOS: Stephen Colbert's 5 Best Moments on The Colbert Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 21, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 8
A Hundred Grand!
Feted by Fans and Family, Britain's Queen Mother Joins the Century Club
She asked a guardsman to open her card: "Can you use your sword?"
Tony Blair praised the Queen Mum (with Charles, en route to Buckingham Palace) for her "sense of duty."
Royal kin on the palace balcony (from left): Zara Phillips, Commodore Timothy Laurence, Princess Anne, Peter Phillips, Princess Beatrice, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Margaret, the Queen Mum, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Edward, Prince Philip (obscured), Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Prince William, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Princess Michael of Kent.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!