Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince Harry Returns to the Polo Field After Making Time for a Special Visit for Princess Charlotte
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Who's Supporting – and Who's Slamming – Josh Duggar in the Wake of Molestation Scandal
- Stylist Works to Make Disability-Friendly Clothing More Accessible
- Sikh Man Who Removed Turban to Help Child Rewarded with an Extremely Sweet Surprise
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 21, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 8
A Hundred Grand!
Feted by Fans and Family, Britain's Queen Mother Joins the Century Club
She asked a guardsman to open her card: "Can you use your sword?"
Tony Blair praised the Queen Mum (with Charles, en route to Buckingham Palace) for her "sense of duty."
Royal kin on the palace balcony (from left): Zara Phillips, Commodore Timothy Laurence, Princess Anne, Peter Phillips, Princess Beatrice, Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie, Princess Margaret, the Queen Mum, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Edward, Prince Philip (obscured), Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Prince William, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Princess Michael of Kent.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!