Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alleged Serial Killer Shot Dead by Sex Worker Was Carrying List of 6 Other Women When He Died: Cops
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Khloé Kardashian Has a Closet Solely for Her Workout Clothes – and It's Insanely Huge and Organized
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 18, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 12
Liu was a gracious guest at the Oscars in March, but our judges give her Versace gown the cold shoulder. "It's way too busy," says Elie Tahari. "Overdone. Overdesigned. Over-everything." Dana Buchman likes the shape and drape, but calls the pattern" very unattractive. And the color throws it off." Make that colors. "She looks like a melting crayon," says Mia Tyler. Or, as quiz show host Ben Stein puts it, "this dress is like the flavor of the month at Baskin-Robbins."
"Oh no," moans Dana Buchman at seeing the Edwardo Lucero outfit Liu wore to L.A.'s Play It to the Bone premiere in January. She dislikes the "schlumpy shirt," Mia Tyler cringes at "the crisscrossy stuff," and Elie Tahari calls the whole thing "terrible. She's trying to look sexy and looks unsexy instead."
Our panelists were not dazzled by Liu's sequined Versace mini at the MTV Movie Awards in June. "The dress is ugly. The shoes are ugly," says Elie Tahari. "The pattern is ugly" too, adds Dana Buchman. Ben Stein tries to help Liu with an explanation: "She must have made this dress as a science fair project."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!