Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet American Girl's Newest Doll Melody: An African-American Living in Detroit During the Civil Rights Era
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Get Cozy on Vacation: 'They're Having Fun for Now,' Says Source
- How a 24-Year-Old Rape Survivor Is Pushing Congress to Change the Way the U.S. Handles Sexual Assault
- Fitness Trainers Gain 60 Lbs. and Drop it Again to Demonstrate How Hard it Is to Lose Weight
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 13
Oops!...They Did It Again
Cleavage and Controversy Take Center Stage at the Cheeky MTV Video Music Awards Show
The affair's fashion sense was as edgy as its humor. Britney Spears performed her hit "Oops!...I Did It Again" in sequined, flesh-colored, skin-tight pants and bikini top. Madonna, home in L.A. with new son Rocco, phoned in her outfit to MTV: "A G-string, a feather boa and the diamond ring my boyfriend [director Guy Ritchie] gave me." Black-clad Survivor Richard Hatch admitted that part of him wanted to come naked, "but Gucci works." Veteran Sting, 48, never quite caught the spirit, however. Asked what he was looking forward to, he replied, "Going home and going to bed."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!