Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: James Corden Is Not Impressed with Chewbacca Mom in Hilarious New Sketch – and You'll Never Guess Who Shows Up
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: See Toddlers Duke It Out for the First Impression Unicorn on Jimmy Kimmel's Hilarious Pint-Sized Bachelorette Spinoff 'The Baby Bachelorette'
- Nicki Minaj's Cleavage-Baring Instagram Photo Might Be Her Sexiest Yet
- Bill Cosby Arrives in Court to Face Preliminary Hearing on Drugging and Sexual Assault Charges
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 13
Oops!...They Did It Again
Cleavage and Controversy Take Center Stage at the Cheeky MTV Video Music Awards Show
The affair's fashion sense was as edgy as its humor. Britney Spears performed her hit "Oops!...I Did It Again" in sequined, flesh-colored, skin-tight pants and bikini top. Madonna, home in L.A. with new son Rocco, phoned in her outfit to MTV: "A G-string, a feather boa and the diamond ring my boyfriend [director Guy Ritchie] gave me." Black-clad Survivor Richard Hatch admitted that part of him wanted to come naked, "but Gucci works." Veteran Sting, 48, never quite caught the spirit, however. Asked what he was looking forward to, he replied, "Going home and going to bed."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!