Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ashley Graham Makes History as the First Size-16 Body Activist to Cover Sports Illustrated: 'This Is Going To Change My Life Forever'
- Bikinis, Gym Selfies and More! See Ashley Graham's Best Instagrams
- 5 Things to Know About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Star Hailey Clauson
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 18
Picks and Pans Review: In Blue
The Corrs sisters—Andrea, Caroline and Sharon—are easy on the eyes; trouble is, they can be easy on the ears as well. Too easy. With In Blue, their third U.S. studio album, the chart-topping Irish pop quartet (which includes brother Jim Corr) display the polish they gained from opening for Celine Dion and the Rolling Stones on past tours. But they are overly glossed up here by pop überproducer "Mutt" Lange (whose credits include wife Shania Twain)—especially on the saccharine single "Breathless." Lange's three slick tracks interrupt the flow of meatier songs produced by Mitchell Froom, who has guided Sheryl Crow and Paul McCartney and who collaborated on the Corrs' Unplugged album last year. Though perhaps less radio-ready, many of these tracks reveal a more earnest and melancholy talent. On "No More Cry," the Corrs mourn their mother, Jean, who died in 1999: "No, we'll never be the same/...We'll find comfort in her strength/ One day soon we'll meet again."
Bottom Line: The froth overwhelms the good stuff
- Carolyn E. Davis,
- Chuck Arnold,
- Alec Foege,
- Kyle Smith,
- Ericka Souter.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!