Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Get Younger-Looking Skin in a Week with This Volumizing Mask
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Taylor Swift's Shoe Evolution: A Deep Dive Into the Singer's Diverse Footwear Style
- Bodies Of Climber Alex Lowe and His Cameraman Found 16 Years After They Were Killed By a Himalayan Avalanche
- Mother and Daughter Found in New Zealand Forest After Pilot Spots 'Help' Sign Made of Sticks: We Were 'Scared to Death'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 06, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 19
Tee for Two
Designers Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy Hit It Big with Their Colorful, Form-Fitting Juicy T-Shirts
Pals Nash-Taylor, a former actress, and longtime designer Skaist-Levy have been at it since 1988, when they started a successful line of hip maternity jeans. (Nash-Taylor and her husband, Duran Duran's John Taylor, have three kids; Skaist-Levy and director husband Jefery Levy have one.) In 1994 they launched Juicy, so called because "you just want to eat" the luscious colors, says Skaist-Levy. They expect their San Fernando Valley company, which also makes pants, skirts and jackets, to gross $30 million this year.
When not working or hitting stores ("She'll go shopping, I'll go shopping, but we'll always come back with the same thing," says Skaist-Levy), the duo kick back at their Hollywood Hills homes and dream up the next trend. "We want to do bags, shoes, belts, everything!" says Skaist-Levy. Meanwhile, they marvel at their success: One day Nash-Taylor spotted Juicy tees on no fewer than five women on the street. "They were all different ages," she reports gleefully. "It felt great!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!