Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 13, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 20
Sexy Sexy Sexy!
From Rock Star to Unsung Astrophysicist, the Men on These Pages Make the Earth Move
sexiest rock star
Sure, he'll admit it. As the high-haired leader of Bon Jovi, one of the most successful rock bands of the '80s, "I looked like Cousin It," says Jon Bon Jovi. "I kept Alberto VO5 in business." All is forgiven: At 38, less-tressed and touring for the group's eighth album, the platinum-selling Crush, the 5'10" singer (who legally remains John Bongiovi) can definitely still work it. "From where I sit, I see a lot of screaming girls and a posterior I imagine is second only to Elvis's," says the band's drummer Tico Torres. More important, "I've grown a lot more comfortable in my shoes, and they don't have fringe or heels now," says Bon Jovi, who in the mid-'90s began an acting career that includes roles in last spring's U-571 and the current drama Pay It Forward. "Jon's very graceful and there's a sweetness about him," says actress Bai Ling, his costar in 1998's Row Your Boat. "He's also a very good kisser." Credit for his technique goes to Dorothea, 38, Bon Jovi's wife of 11 years, the mother of Stephanie Rose, 7, and Jesse James, 5—and the love of his life since their high school days in Sayreville, N.J., a suburb 16 miles north of their Red Bank, N.J., home. "I've had women literally crawl over me to get next to Jon," says Dorothea. "That's a little rude, but usually I walk away and let them have their thrill."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!