Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rosie O'Donnell Files for Divorce from Michelle Rounds
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- This Talented Teen's Song About Inner Beauty Will Lift Your Mood
- Slender Man Suspect on Stabbing Friend: 'It Felt Weird'
- Anonymous Stranger Buys Wedding Dress for Cash-Strapped Bride-to-Be
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Stalking of Laurie Show
This two-hour movie, based on an actual criminal case, is an unusually grim story of adolescent murder—In Cold Blood by way of Dawson's Creek. Pretty, unknowing Laurie, recently transplanted with her divorced mother from the city to rural Pennsylvania, attracts the attentions of a trashy local boy (Rel Hunt, who looks like a more willowy John Mellencamp). His mentally unstable girlfriend (Marnette Patterson) gets it into her peroxided head that Laurie did the seducing and begins stalking her. The whole thing is badly acted—Patterson is about five rungs over the top—but feckless Laurie, almost resigned to the fact that she'll be killed, is a hauntingly sad figure.
Bottom Line: Show-downer
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!