Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Stalking of Laurie Show
This two-hour movie, based on an actual criminal case, is an unusually grim story of adolescent murder—In Cold Blood by way of Dawson's Creek. Pretty, unknowing Laurie, recently transplanted with her divorced mother from the city to rural Pennsylvania, attracts the attentions of a trashy local boy (Rel Hunt, who looks like a more willowy John Mellencamp). His mentally unstable girlfriend (Marnette Patterson) gets it into her peroxided head that Laurie did the seducing and begins stalking her. The whole thing is badly acted—Patterson is about five rungs over the top—but feckless Laurie, almost resigned to the fact that she'll be killed, is a hauntingly sad figure.
Bottom Line: Show-downer
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!