Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Biggest Loser Winner Is …
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: The Stalking of Laurie Show
This two-hour movie, based on an actual criminal case, is an unusually grim story of adolescent murder—In Cold Blood by way of Dawson's Creek. Pretty, unknowing Laurie, recently transplanted with her divorced mother from the city to rural Pennsylvania, attracts the attentions of a trashy local boy (Rel Hunt, who looks like a more willowy John Mellencamp). His mentally unstable girlfriend (Marnette Patterson) gets it into her peroxided head that Laurie did the seducing and begins stalking her. The whole thing is badly acted—Patterson is about five rungs over the top—but feckless Laurie, almost resigned to the fact that she'll be killed, is a hauntingly sad figure.
Bottom Line: Show-downer
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!