Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 11, 2000
- Vol. 54
- No. 25
Facing Up to The Grinch Proved Quite a Cinch for Actress Taylor Momsen
It's not quite Dr. Seuss, but at 7, Momsen has a lifetime to hone her rhymes. Indeed, she'd like to say she has fond memories of her career to date, including a Shake 'n Bake ad in which she starred at age 3 and roles on the now-defunct CBS shows Early Edition and Cosby. "But I don't remember what I did on set," she admits. "I do remember a playroom with puzzles and coloring books." Still, she seemed incredibly mature on the Grinch set, says director Ron Howard, whose smallest star once pointed out that he had cut a line of dialogue vital to the plot. "Nothing," he says, "ever fazed Taylor."
That may be because her parents, Michael, 45, a VP of an electronics company, and Colette, 36, a home-maker, have tried to keep priorities straight for Taylor and her sister Sloane, 3. For instance, if acting doesn't work out, she may have a backup career. "I like to pretend I'm a detective," she says. "Instead of Nancy Drew, I'm Taylor Drew."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!