Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Jet Off for Romantic Honeymoon – Find Out Where!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 4
A Fall Lands Ronald Reagan in the Same Hospital as His Cancer-Stricken Daughter
Sadly, Reagan was not the only family member checked in at St. John's. For more than a month, Maureen Reagan, 60, his daughter with first wife Jane Wyman, had been receiving chemotherapy for malignant melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer. Constantly with her have been her husband, Sacramento public relations executive Dennis Revell, 48, and their daughter, Rita, 14.
When Nancy, a frequent visitor, told Maureen her father was at the same hospital, "it was a shock," says Revell. Though too ill to see her father, Maureen was inspired by word of his rapid recovery to stand up from her bed. "They are both fighters and will hopefully make strong recoveries," says Nancy, 79.
Friends say that of Reagan's four children Maureen remains closest to her father, working for Alzheimer's groups and, until her illness, traveling from her home in northern California to visit him two or three times a month. She also shows flashes of the elder Reagan's disarming wit, as she did last October when one of her doctors interrupted a formal dinner to come to her bedside garbed in a tux. "I don't know much about this hospital," she joked, "but I sure like the dress code."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!