Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Game of Thrones Fans Are Freaking Out About Sunday's Shocker
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- All the Highlights – and Winners – from the American Country Countdown Awards
- One Happy Family! Dr. Oz and Daphne Oz Both Take Home Daytime Emmys
- Khloé Kardashian Says She's Done with Caitlyn Jenner on KUWTK Premiere: 'I Don't Have a Relationship with Her'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 4
Stand-Up Comic Anthony Clark Is Sitting Pretty (silly) as a Sitcom Dad on Yes, Dear
Believe it. Bill Clinton may have reached the end of his tenure, but the Lynchburg, Va.-born Clark, 37, is still on a roll. Though he plays uptight new dad Greg Warner on Yes, Dear, "he's naturally kinda zany," says TV wife Jean Louisa Kelly, "which makes the character endearing and funny."
The class clown in high school, Clark, whose father was a factory worker and whose mother owned a general store, began doing stand-up at Boston's Emerson College. After graduating in mass communications in 1986, he did bit roles in films before scoring a six-episode stint on Ellen in 1995 and a spot on HBO's Young Comedians special soon after. "The next week I was offered shows by everybody," he says.
Though his pick, Boston Common, flopped, Yes, Dear is one of this season's top new shows. And the actor, who surfs and plays tennis near his Hollywood Hills home, seems sanguine about his choices. "It could all end tomorrow," he says, "and I would still have had the greatest life ever—'cause I can take truckloads of money back to Virginia, bury 'em in Mason jars in the backyard and get ready for Armageddon."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!