Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: See RHOA's NeNe Leakes in a Teeny Bikini
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Chelsea Handler Posts Sexy Bikini Photo in Response to Ex Who Called Her 'Fat'
- Idaho Huntress Defends Posting Photos with Giraffe (and Other Animals) She Killed on African Safari
- Katharine McPhee on Her Style: 'Feminine, Simple but, You Know, a Little Edgy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 4
Stand-Up Comic Anthony Clark Is Sitting Pretty (silly) as a Sitcom Dad on Yes, Dear
Believe it. Bill Clinton may have reached the end of his tenure, but the Lynchburg, Va.-born Clark, 37, is still on a roll. Though he plays uptight new dad Greg Warner on Yes, Dear, "he's naturally kinda zany," says TV wife Jean Louisa Kelly, "which makes the character endearing and funny."
The class clown in high school, Clark, whose father was a factory worker and whose mother owned a general store, began doing stand-up at Boston's Emerson College. After graduating in mass communications in 1986, he did bit roles in films before scoring a six-episode stint on Ellen in 1995 and a spot on HBO's Young Comedians special soon after. "The next week I was offered shows by everybody," he says.
Though his pick, Boston Common, flopped, Yes, Dear is one of this season's top new shows. And the actor, who surfs and plays tennis near his Hollywood Hills home, seems sanguine about his choices. "It could all end tomorrow," he says, "and I would still have had the greatest life ever—'cause I can take truckloads of money back to Virginia, bury 'em in Mason jars in the backyard and get ready for Armageddon."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!