- A Free Clarisonic? Yes Please! (It Can Be Yours When You Enter to Win!)
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Changing Looks
- Michigan Man Guilty of Killing Wife in Trial that Laid Bare His Secret S&M Lifestyle
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on His Final Episode of Late Late Show
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 06:10PM EST
- February 19, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 7
General Hospital's Kristina and Jack Wagner Check Out of Their Seven-Year Marriage
Alas, they did not: On Feb. 2, Kristina, 38, surprised even close friends by filing for divorce in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. "It takes my breath away," says Alexander. "I did not see anything coming." But others who know the couple say that despite the pair's happy facade, their problems were long-festering. "Friends have been begging her for years to do this," says one pal of the actress.
So far, neither Wagner is talking. Jack, 41, who last appeared on General Hospital in 1994 and later was seen on Melrose Place and last fall's NBC flop Titans, is auditioning for new roles. Kristina—who is seeking to share custody of the two boys with Jack—is back at work in her 16th season on GH. Some fans never got over the end of Felicia's star-crossed romance with Frisco. Now they'll have to deal with the Wagners' new storylines too. "Like the people who watch our show, I've fallen in love with the romanticism of certain pairings," says Alexander. "And theirs was one."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!