Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tyler Baltierra Chooses Filming Teen Mom OG Over Relationship with Daughter Carly and Her Adoptive Parents
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five's MTV VMAs Dresses Are Nearly as Sparkly as Their Olympic Leotards
- Catfish's Nev Schulman Nuzzles Fiancpée's Bare Baby Belly on MTV VMAs Red Carpet
- Let Us See Your Halo! Beyoncé Is an Angel in Wings and $12.5 Million in Diamonds at VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 19, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 7
General Hospital's Kristina and Jack Wagner Check Out of Their Seven-Year Marriage
Alas, they did not: On Feb. 2, Kristina, 38, surprised even close friends by filing for divorce in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. "It takes my breath away," says Alexander. "I did not see anything coming." But others who know the couple say that despite the pair's happy facade, their problems were long-festering. "Friends have been begging her for years to do this," says one pal of the actress.
So far, neither Wagner is talking. Jack, 41, who last appeared on General Hospital in 1994 and later was seen on Melrose Place and last fall's NBC flop Titans, is auditioning for new roles. Kristina—who is seeking to share custody of the two boys with Jack—is back at work in her 16th season on GH. Some fans never got over the end of Felicia's star-crossed romance with Frisco. Now they'll have to deal with the Wagners' new storylines too. "Like the people who watch our show, I've fallen in love with the romanticism of certain pairings," says Alexander. "And theirs was one."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!