Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 19, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 7
General Hospital's Kristina and Jack Wagner Check Out of Their Seven-Year Marriage
Alas, they did not: On Feb. 2, Kristina, 38, surprised even close friends by filing for divorce in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. "It takes my breath away," says Alexander. "I did not see anything coming." But others who know the couple say that despite the pair's happy facade, their problems were long-festering. "Friends have been begging her for years to do this," says one pal of the actress.
So far, neither Wagner is talking. Jack, 41, who last appeared on General Hospital in 1994 and later was seen on Melrose Place and last fall's NBC flop Titans, is auditioning for new roles. Kristina—who is seeking to share custody of the two boys with Jack—is back at work in her 16th season on GH. Some fans never got over the end of Felicia's star-crossed romance with Frisco. Now they'll have to deal with the Wagners' new storylines too. "Like the people who watch our show, I've fallen in love with the romanticism of certain pairings," says Alexander. "And theirs was one."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!