Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill Reveals Why JFK Didn't Want Jackie Kennedy Photographed in a Bikini
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- New Mom Ginger Zee on How DWTS Has Changed Her Body: 'I'm Really Happy'
- FROM EW: Kit Harington on Keeping Game of Thrones' Secret from Cast – 'I Felt Like I Was Betraying Them'
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: My Meringue Kisses and Lemon Sherbet Are an Unbeatable Dessert Combo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Tress-Obsessed Stars Go Bananas for Tina Cassaday's Fruity Hair Care Line
A Dallas native, Cassaday has been styling hair since 1975, when she graduated from high school with a degree in cosmetology. But she didn't concoct her first potion until 1988, when she needed to get a bad dye job out of former Brady Bunch actress Eve Plumb's hair. Ultimately, a mix of fruit—grabbed from an ice-cream shop next door—did the trick. "It all built from there," says the twice-divorced Cassaday, whose 19-year-old son Justin is an actor. "I just had a gut feeling I was onto something real good." These days, her celeb clientele—which also includes actors like Tommy Lee Jones—can't get enough of her guiltless temptations. Jokes Jamie Lee Curtis, a longtime pal: "I always say I'm fixing my hair one banana at a time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!