Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Casey Kasem's Children Sue His Widow for Wrongful Death
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Coco Austin Explains Her Small Baby Bump: People Have Been 'Picking Me Apart'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Tress-Obsessed Stars Go Bananas for Tina Cassaday's Fruity Hair Care Line
A Dallas native, Cassaday has been styling hair since 1975, when she graduated from high school with a degree in cosmetology. But she didn't concoct her first potion until 1988, when she needed to get a bad dye job out of former Brady Bunch actress Eve Plumb's hair. Ultimately, a mix of fruit—grabbed from an ice-cream shop next door—did the trick. "It all built from there," says the twice-divorced Cassaday, whose 19-year-old son Justin is an actor. "I just had a gut feeling I was onto something real good." These days, her celeb clientele—which also includes actors like Tommy Lee Jones—can't get enough of her guiltless temptations. Jokes Jamie Lee Curtis, a longtime pal: "I always say I'm fixing my hair one banana at a time."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!