Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Showing His Moves
TV Cop or Movie Hip-Hopper, Sean Patrick Thomas Delivers
The District's old guy, Nelson, 54, likes to call his protege "Sidney"—as in Pokier—because, he says, "Sean's got that kind of class, that kind of range." Responds Thomas, a Wilmington, Del., native (his late father, Carlton, was an engineer, and his mother, Cheryl, is an accountant) who earned a 1995 master of fine arts degree in acting from New York University: "I feel unworthy, but Craig said, 'Keep working hard, and you can have a career like that.' " Meanwhile, the pupil has some tips for his mentor. "We've talked about doing an episode," says Thomas, "where I teach Craig a hip-hop step."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!