Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Charged with Selling Cocaine, Soap Hunk Michael Nader Heads for Rehab
"He has made it clear he did not sell anything," says Nader's agent Arthur Toretzky. Still, the actor, who was freed after posting $500 bail and faces a March 26 court hearing, plans to check himself into a rehab hospital, says Toretzky. "When he has completed the 30-day program, he hopes to return to All My Children."
If AMC will have him. "No decision has been made," says an ABC spokeswoman. In 1998 Nader pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and, according to the Suffolk County, N.Y., district attorney's office, was ordered to spend 20 days in rehab. With him at that arrest was Lindsay, then 13, his daughter by ex-wife Robin. As for his latest bust, Nader, who is now single, is "optimistic he will get back on track," says Toretzky, "and get all this behind him."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!