Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
- From EW: Dierks Bentley Premieres Official Live Video for 'Riser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Hollywood Flash Meets British Dash as Stars Warm Up at the U.K.'s Top Film Awards
While cold champagne outdrew warm ale after the Feb. 25 ceremony, London's 53rd annual BAFTAs didn't lack for sizzle. New mom Kate Winslet drew envious gazes in a low-cut Dolce & Gabbana. "I've just been breast-feeding, so I thought, 'Why not?' " she said. Presenter Elton John flashed rude gestures to the cameras, cracking, "I've been with Eminem for a couple of days."
But the night belonged to Billy Elliot star Jamie Bell, 14, who scored an upset—and a smooch from presenter Goldie Hawn—with his best actor win. "Russell Crowe just told me that if I won I ought to thank him," Bell joked, "but that's just so that he didn't beat me up outside." Crowe professed no hard feelings despite having flown in from Australia. "I might not have won a BAFTA," he said, "but I've certainly got a few air miles."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!