Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blade Runner Sequel Suffers Fatal Set Accident, Construction Worker Dies at 28
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Tamra Judge Stirs the Pot Following Heather Dubrow and Kelly Dodd's Dinner Party Blow Up
- 10 Things You Never Knew About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoots
- Surprise! Pinterest Inspired Jessica Alba's '60s-Inspired Cat Eye Look
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 10
Hollywood Flash Meets British Dash as Stars Warm Up at the U.K.'s Top Film Awards
While cold champagne outdrew warm ale after the Feb. 25 ceremony, London's 53rd annual BAFTAs didn't lack for sizzle. New mom Kate Winslet drew envious gazes in a low-cut Dolce & Gabbana. "I've just been breast-feeding, so I thought, 'Why not?' " she said. Presenter Elton John flashed rude gestures to the cameras, cracking, "I've been with Eminem for a couple of days."
But the night belonged to Billy Elliot star Jamie Bell, 14, who scored an upset—and a smooch from presenter Goldie Hawn—with his best actor win. "Russell Crowe just told me that if I won I ought to thank him," Bell joked, "but that's just so that he didn't beat me up outside." Crowe professed no hard feelings despite having flown in from Australia. "I might not have won a BAFTA," he said, "but I've certainly got a few air miles."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!