Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 26, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 12
In Perfect Harmony
Days After Their First Anniversary, Vince Gill and Amy Grant Welcome a Baby
The arrival of Corrina Grant Gill on March 12 should help Dad start losing some of those inches, as well as plenty of sleep. With the children from their first marriages (Grant's three, ages 8 to 13, with her ex-husband, songwriter Gary Chapman, and Gill's 18-year-old daughter with ex-wife Janis of the country duo Sweethearts of the Rodeo) in attendance at Nashville's Baptist Hospital, Grant, 40, gave birth to a 7-lb. 9-oz. daughter without complications. "When I got there, Vince was holding the baby," says Larry Fitzgerald, Gill's manager and friend. "I've never seen that look on his face. He's so peaceful. Now he and Amy have something they can really share."
For once, it won't be heartbreak. Following Grant's divorce from Chapman in 1999 after 16 years of marriage (Gill's 17-year union with Janis Gill had ended two years earlier), Amy and Vince began dating in the summer of '99, six years after striking up a friendship on a TV Christmas special he hosted and on which she sang. After their divorces became final, the two wed quietly on March 10, 2000. "It seems to me people are allowed to get on with their lives," says their pal Nashville disc jockey Gerry House. "People want to see people be happy and raise their little baby. Life goes on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!