Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William: I'll Have to Ask 'the Missus' Before Taking Son George to a Football Game
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
- From EW: Future Scientists Can Apply for a Big Bang Theory Scholarship at UCLA
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
The Bead Goes on
Ablaze in Spangles and Sequins, These Stars Sparkled from Head to Toe
Crystals added shimmer to Helen Hunt's hand-painted Randolph Duke cocktail dress.
Bridget Fonda labeled her paillette-and-bead-eovered Elie Saab "a great Oscar: dress"
Judi Dench wore spice-hued chiffon from India-based designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
Badgley Mischka, said Halle Berry, "made this dress in lavender and white. I chose the lavender."
Julia Stiles said that her sequined Vera Wang gown "reminds me of a mermaid."
"It has a bit of a Spanish influence," said Penélope Cruz of her lacy Ralph Lauren.
Zhang Ziyi of Crouching Tiger blossomed in a beaded Escada.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!