Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's Sweet, Sexy Selfies Together Just Weeks Before Split
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mother Charged With Murder After Her 2 Missing Children Are Found Dead in Car Behind Police Station
- Kiefer Sutherland: Julia Roberts 'Had the Courage' to End Our Engagement
- WATCH: Captain Gary Worries About Pushing Son Kenny too Far in Deadliest Catch: Dungeon Cove Exclusive Preview
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Urged to Keep It Brief on Oscar Night, Some Fashionably Leggy Young Lovelies Did Just That
"I wanted to be festive, not formal," said Selma Blair (at the Vanity Fair bash) of her sequined Valentino.
In teensy Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker (also at Vanity Fair's do) prepped in just 75 minutes: "My guys are amazing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!