Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heroes Among Us: Crusading Against Autism
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Urged to Keep It Brief on Oscar Night, Some Fashionably Leggy Young Lovelies Did Just That
"I wanted to be festive, not formal," said Selma Blair (at the Vanity Fair bash) of her sequined Valentino.
In teensy Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker (also at Vanity Fair's do) prepped in just 75 minutes: "My guys are amazing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!