Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Did Johnny Depp Warn Daughter Lily-Rose of Impending Divorce During His Secret Paris Visit Earlier This Month?
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday with a TBT Snap
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Urged to Keep It Brief on Oscar Night, Some Fashionably Leggy Young Lovelies Did Just That
"I wanted to be festive, not formal," said Selma Blair (at the Vanity Fair bash) of her sequined Valentino.
In teensy Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker (also at Vanity Fair's do) prepped in just 75 minutes: "My guys are amazing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!