Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- At Least 7 Dead in Maternity Hospital Explosion
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- The Royals Prepare for Carole Middleton's 60th Birthday Bash (VIDEO)
- It's Not a Super Bowl Party Without Chicken Wings: The Best Recipes
- Justin Bieber Posts Emotional Video Online After Ellen Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Urged to Keep It Brief on Oscar Night, Some Fashionably Leggy Young Lovelies Did Just That
"I wanted to be festive, not formal," said Selma Blair (at the Vanity Fair bash) of her sequined Valentino.
In teensy Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker (also at Vanity Fair's do) prepped in just 75 minutes: "My guys are amazing!"
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!