Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rob Kardashian Throwback Photo Zeroes in on Weight Gain: 'Started Right Here With These Milkshakes'
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- FROM SI: Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins Dies at 58
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Recap: LuAnn and Heather Learn the True Meaning of 'Girl Code'
- Lil' Kim's Purple Pasty! Gaga's Meat Dress! A VMA Fashion Retrospective
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Oh, Cover Up!
Peek-a-Boo? Try Eek-a-Boo! the Bare Market Hit L.a. Hard When the Stars Got Dressed Up. but Some Only Made It Halfway
Hey, Gillian Anderson, "Thong Song" was last year. Or is the X-Filer, at Vanity Fair's party in Eduardo Lucero, hoping to be rated X?
At the Vanity Fair bash, Courtney Love, in a Roberto Cavalli dress, said she glued on crystals for decoration—and to cover strategic areas. "I just hope they come off in the shower, man," she said.
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!