Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner Weighs in on the Presidential Race: 'Trump Seems to Be Very Much for Women'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Oh, Cover Up!
Peek-a-Boo? Try Eek-a-Boo! the Bare Market Hit L.a. Hard When the Stars Got Dressed Up. but Some Only Made It Halfway
Hey, Gillian Anderson, "Thong Song" was last year. Or is the X-Filer, at Vanity Fair's party in Eduardo Lucero, hoping to be rated X?
At the Vanity Fair bash, Courtney Love, in a Roberto Cavalli dress, said she glued on crystals for decoration—and to cover strategic areas. "I just hope they come off in the shower, man," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!