Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Is Suspect Daron Dylon Wint?
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Ricky Schroder on Being Embedded with U.S. Troops in Afghanistan
- Prince William Enjoying a 'Week Off from Nappies'
- A Bill Murray Christmas Special Is Hitting Netflix and It Stars Basically Everybody Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Oh, Cover Up!
Peek-a-Boo? Try Eek-a-Boo! the Bare Market Hit L.a. Hard When the Stars Got Dressed Up. but Some Only Made It Halfway
Hey, Gillian Anderson, "Thong Song" was last year. Or is the X-Filer, at Vanity Fair's party in Eduardo Lucero, hoping to be rated X?
At the Vanity Fair bash, Courtney Love, in a Roberto Cavalli dress, said she glued on crystals for decoration—and to cover strategic areas. "I just hope they come off in the shower, man," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!