Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Hollywood's Haute-Est Turned Out Drenched in Diamonds
Whitney Houston accessorized her Pamela Dennis gown with crystal neckwear from her own jewelry box.
Lara Flynn Boyle (at Vanity Fair's party) roped in a custom-made $55,000 Asprey & Garrard platinum lariat to go with her silver Valentino jacket.
Director Julian Schnabel's wife, Olatz, "wanted something long and dramatic," a Fred Leighton rep says of her 12-carat earrings.
Raquel Welch quips she "could have used Russell Crowe's bodyguards" to carry her $1 million-plus Tony Duquette emeralds.
NYPD Blue's Garcelle Beauvais came to the Moomba party blooming with $100,000 worth of white and yellow diamonds from David Orgell.
No shrinking violet, Sela Ward (at VF's soiree) enlivened her sheath gown with a 19th-century diamond and amethyst necklace from Fred Leighton.
"I wanted to look like the sun," says nominee Ellen Burstyn, radiant in Christian Dior sapphires.
At the VF party, Kim Cattrall's bejeweled Dolce & Gabbana gown, complete with built-in necklace, looked like something from the closet of her Sex and the City alter ego.
In her own baubles, songwriter Denise Rich (at VF) put aside her political woes with what she calls an "understated" look.
It was a test run for Julie Andrews's four-row diamond necklace, on loan from Harry Winston. She'll wear it in her upcoming feature film, The Princess Diaries.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!