Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Here's What Taylor Swift Has to Say About Those Katy Perry Rumors
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- One Dad, Four Newborns: Father of Quadruplets Cares for Babies After Wife's Tragic Death
- From TIME: 21 Things You (Maybe) Didn't Know About Justin Bieber
- Basketball's Jiggly Boy Is Back – Watch the Amazing Kevin Garnett Homecoming Dance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Sure, Most Guys Headed for Tuxedo Junction, but Others Charted New Territory with Their Own Twists on Tradition
His legal woes behind him, Sean "Puffy" Combs suited up for Vanity Fair's gala in good-guy off-white by Ralph Lauren.
Gladiator's Best Actor Russell Crowe collaborated with Armani on a jacket boasting elaborately detailed cuffs and buttons.
Lou Gossett Jr.—an '83 Oscar winner for An Officer and a Gentleman—commanded attention in Moda pinstripes.
Pat Boone (at the Beverly Hills Hotel) shone in an unmellow-yellow patent-leather jacket by costumer Harvey Krantz, who calls his creation "conservative heavy metal."
Getting creative, Pollock Best Actor nominee Ed Harris juxtaposed his black Armani tuxedo with a powder blue pleated satin shirt.
"Mr. Armani said if anybody can pull this off, I'm the person," allowed Shaft star Samuel L. Jackson, who floored the crowd with his Armani tux duster. "I'm daring."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!