Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Sure, Most Guys Headed for Tuxedo Junction, but Others Charted New Territory with Their Own Twists on Tradition
His legal woes behind him, Sean "Puffy" Combs suited up for Vanity Fair's gala in good-guy off-white by Ralph Lauren.
Gladiator's Best Actor Russell Crowe collaborated with Armani on a jacket boasting elaborately detailed cuffs and buttons.
Lou Gossett Jr.—an '83 Oscar winner for An Officer and a Gentleman—commanded attention in Moda pinstripes.
Pat Boone (at the Beverly Hills Hotel) shone in an unmellow-yellow patent-leather jacket by costumer Harvey Krantz, who calls his creation "conservative heavy metal."
Getting creative, Pollock Best Actor nominee Ed Harris juxtaposed his black Armani tuxedo with a powder blue pleated satin shirt.
"Mr. Armani said if anybody can pull this off, I'm the person," allowed Shaft star Samuel L. Jackson, who floored the crowd with his Armani tux duster. "I'm daring."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!