Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Gwen Stefani to Jon Hamm: Our Favorite Moments from the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
While Others Fixated on Designers and Dresses, These Attendees Brought the Most Essential Accessory—their Families
Goldie Hawn (with—who else?—Kurt Russell) shone as a presenter but said of daughter Kate Hudson, "It's her turn now."
"To lose to Bob Dylan was no disgrace," said Best Song contender Sting, who brought his best supporters (from left), son Jake, 15, wife Trudie Styler and daughter Coco, 10.
"I feel I am finally at peace," said Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon director Ang Lee, whose wife Jane and sons Haan (back) and Mason shared in his Best Foreign Language Film win.
He didn't sink his fangs into an Oscar, but Shadow of the Vampire's Willem Dafoe did draw blood to the show: his son Jack.
Javier Bardem (third from left), a Best Actor contender for Before Night Falls, lost to Russell Crowe but won for biggest cheering section thanks to (from left) niece Irene Rubio, girlfriend Christina Pales, mother Pilar Bardem, sister Concha Gomez and brother Carlos Encinas.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!