Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Speaks Out After Leslie Jones Troll Abuse: 'We Need to Do Better'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jay Mohr Calls Off Divorce to Wife Nikki Cox Just Six Days After Filing
- Bernie Sanders Fights Tears as His Brother Casts a Vote in Their Parents' Honor: 'They Would Be Immensely Proud'
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Talk Playing Husband and Wife in New Film: We 'Supported Each Other'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
While Others Fixated on Designers and Dresses, These Attendees Brought the Most Essential Accessory—their Families
Goldie Hawn (with—who else?—Kurt Russell) shone as a presenter but said of daughter Kate Hudson, "It's her turn now."
"To lose to Bob Dylan was no disgrace," said Best Song contender Sting, who brought his best supporters (from left), son Jake, 15, wife Trudie Styler and daughter Coco, 10.
"I feel I am finally at peace," said Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon director Ang Lee, whose wife Jane and sons Haan (back) and Mason shared in his Best Foreign Language Film win.
He didn't sink his fangs into an Oscar, but Shadow of the Vampire's Willem Dafoe did draw blood to the show: his son Jack.
Javier Bardem (third from left), a Best Actor contender for Before Night Falls, lost to Russell Crowe but won for biggest cheering section thanks to (from left) niece Irene Rubio, girlfriend Christina Pales, mother Pilar Bardem, sister Concha Gomez and brother Carlos Encinas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!