Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
While Others Fixated on Designers and Dresses, These Attendees Brought the Most Essential Accessory—their Families
Goldie Hawn (with—who else?—Kurt Russell) shone as a presenter but said of daughter Kate Hudson, "It's her turn now."
"To lose to Bob Dylan was no disgrace," said Best Song contender Sting, who brought his best supporters (from left), son Jake, 15, wife Trudie Styler and daughter Coco, 10.
"I feel I am finally at peace," said Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon director Ang Lee, whose wife Jane and sons Haan (back) and Mason shared in his Best Foreign Language Film win.
He didn't sink his fangs into an Oscar, but Shadow of the Vampire's Willem Dafoe did draw blood to the show: his son Jack.
Javier Bardem (third from left), a Best Actor contender for Before Night Falls, lost to Russell Crowe but won for biggest cheering section thanks to (from left) niece Irene Rubio, girlfriend Christina Pales, mother Pilar Bardem, sister Concha Gomez and brother Carlos Encinas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!