- Prince William Becomes a Samurai – But Leaves the Wig in the Dressing Room
- The 10 Can't-Miss Photos of the Week
- Sharon Osbourne on Daughter Kelly Leaving Fashion Police: 'You Can Never Be Bought'
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
While Others Fixated on Designers and Dresses, These Attendees Brought the Most Essential Accessory—their Families
Goldie Hawn (with—who else?—Kurt Russell) shone as a presenter but said of daughter Kate Hudson, "It's her turn now."
"To lose to Bob Dylan was no disgrace," said Best Song contender Sting, who brought his best supporters (from left), son Jake, 15, wife Trudie Styler and daughter Coco, 10.
"I feel I am finally at peace," said Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon director Ang Lee, whose wife Jane and sons Haan (back) and Mason shared in his Best Foreign Language Film win.
He didn't sink his fangs into an Oscar, but Shadow of the Vampire's Willem Dafoe did draw blood to the show: his son Jack.
Javier Bardem (third from left), a Best Actor contender for Before Night Falls, lost to Russell Crowe but won for biggest cheering section thanks to (from left) niece Irene Rubio, girlfriend Christina Pales, mother Pilar Bardem, sister Concha Gomez and brother Carlos Encinas.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!