Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
While Others Fixated on Designers and Dresses, These Attendees Brought the Most Essential Accessory—their Families
Goldie Hawn (with—who else?—Kurt Russell) shone as a presenter but said of daughter Kate Hudson, "It's her turn now."
"To lose to Bob Dylan was no disgrace," said Best Song contender Sting, who brought his best supporters (from left), son Jake, 15, wife Trudie Styler and daughter Coco, 10.
"I feel I am finally at peace," said Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon director Ang Lee, whose wife Jane and sons Haan (back) and Mason shared in his Best Foreign Language Film win.
He didn't sink his fangs into an Oscar, but Shadow of the Vampire's Willem Dafoe did draw blood to the show: his son Jack.
Javier Bardem (third from left), a Best Actor contender for Before Night Falls, lost to Russell Crowe but won for biggest cheering section thanks to (from left) niece Irene Rubio, girlfriend Christina Pales, mother Pilar Bardem, sister Concha Gomez and brother Carlos Encinas.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!