Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Avocado Burger Buns Are the Best Things Since Sliced Bread
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- High School Musical's Corbin Bleu is Married! See the Gorgeous Photos From His Romantic Day
- Friendly Exes! Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Sing Their Duet 'Gotta Find You' at Her Washington D.C. Concert
- Planning State Dinners and Easter Egg Roll – DNC Delegates offer First Gentleman Advice for Bill Clinton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Stirring the Pot
Host Aisha Tyler Seasons Talk Soup with Plenty of Laughs
Talk Soup, besides being a springboard for stardom (both Greg Kinnear and Queer as Folk's Hal Sparks
started there), affords Tyler the chance to skewer or celebrate the weirdest moments on daytime and late-night, from Conan O'Brien to Judge Judy to Jerry Springer. But no hard feelings. Springer, in fact, is a Tyler fan. "She's bright and gorgeous," he says. "She gets how stupid it all is, yet she's not cruel."
"She always had the gift of gab," says her father, Jim Tyler, 58, a freelance photographer who raised Aisha from age 10, when he and her mother, art teacher Robin Gregory, 55, divorced. Says Tyler: "My parents remained great friends." Much like Tyler and her own spouse. "He's an honest critic, but he's also my biggest cheerleader," she says. Tietjens, now a corporate attorney, agrees: "I'm her safe harbor," But, he adds, "there aren't many quiet times with Aisha."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!