Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift's Makeup-Free Selfie Is Purrfect: See It Now!
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition After Plane Crash
- Chris Pratt as a Candelabra? We Dream-Cast Disney's Beauty and the Beast Remake
- Kansas Waiter Sporting a New Smile After Kind Stranger Leaves a Generous Tip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 14
Stirring the Pot
Host Aisha Tyler Seasons Talk Soup with Plenty of Laughs
Talk Soup, besides being a springboard for stardom (both Greg Kinnear and Queer as Folk's Hal Sparks
started there), affords Tyler the chance to skewer or celebrate the weirdest moments on daytime and late-night, from Conan O'Brien to Judge Judy to Jerry Springer. But no hard feelings. Springer, in fact, is a Tyler fan. "She's bright and gorgeous," he says. "She gets how stupid it all is, yet she's not cruel."
"She always had the gift of gab," says her father, Jim Tyler, 58, a freelance photographer who raised Aisha from age 10, when he and her mother, art teacher Robin Gregory, 55, divorced. Says Tyler: "My parents remained great friends." Much like Tyler and her own spouse. "He's an honest critic, but he's also my biggest cheerleader," she says. Tietjens, now a corporate attorney, agrees: "I'm her safe harbor," But, he adds, "there aren't many quiet times with Aisha."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!