Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 16, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 15
Former Beach Boy Brian Wilson Feels the Good Vibrations at An All-Star Concert in His Honor
Brian, sober and healthy since 1985 after years of therapy and exercise, returned to his piano during an all-star tribute to his career at New York's Radio City Music Hall on March 29 (airing July 4 on TNT). Billy Joel, Elton John, Ricky Martin, Vince Gill, Wilson Phillips and the Boys Choir of Harlem were among the stars having fun fun fun, performing some of the musical gemstones Wilson, 58, composed as a Beach Boy in the '60s and, later, as a solo artist. (Surviving Beach Boys Mike Love, Al Jardine and Bruce Johnston were not invited.)
During a raucous finale that had Elton John and Billy Joel doing the twist to "Surfin' USA," Wilson's second wife, Melinda Ledbetter, 53, and the couple's two daughters, Daria, 4, and Delanie, 3, danced in the aisles. "Thank you for coming tonight," said Wilson at one point, addressing the sellout crowd of 6,000. "Is this great or what?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!