Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cat Finds Way Back to Her Family After 11 Years Apart
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHOC's Shannon Beador Squashes Hopes of Reconciliation with Vicki Gulvanson: 'I Don't Need to Be Her Friend'
- WATCH: Catelynn Lowell Breaks Down Over Postpartum Depression: 'I'm Not Okay'
- Cara Delevingne Flaunts Possible Engagement Ring, Reveals She's a Member of the Mile High Club
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 23, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 16
Her Roots May Be Australian, but for Country Star Jamie O'Neal All Roads Led to Nashville
Crowe isn't the only celeb to turn up in the 32-year-old O'Neal's peripatetic life. At 10, while touring in the States with singer parents Jimmy Murphy, now 50, and Julie, 56, and sister Samantha, 30, also a Nashville warbler, O'Neal opened for Dolly Parton. Later, living in L.A. with her dad (her parents divorced when she was 14), she went to Beverly Hills High School with future Friend David Schwimmer. And at 19, back in Australia with her mom in 1988, she dated Crowe for two months while both were in a play. "It was more like a fling," she says. Just as well: After Julie sent a demo tape of her daughter's songs to a Nashville music executive in 1996, O'Neal (who took an Irish stage name) saw her career take off. "Both my parents have always said, 'Go for it!' " says O'Neal, who wed singer and recording engineer Rodney Good, 34, last August. "That's why I moved to Nashville on my own. I was scared, but I knew it was what I had to do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!