Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 23, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 16
Two for the Road
Speed-Loving Josh Brolin and Another Winning Driver—Minnie—Motor Down the Road to Marriage
That ring she was sporting might have had something to do with it. Brolin, 33, and Driver, 31, are betrothed, their publicists confirmed last week. No wedding date is set, but that leaves lots of time for Brolin's stepmom, Barbra Streisand, to sort out a guest list. Friends predict a blissful match. "They practically read each other's minds," says one observer.
The London-born Driver, whose past romances include Matt Damon and John Cusack, fell for Brolin, who is divorced from actress Deborah Adair, when they filmed Slow Burn in 1998. "I love Josh because he's a real cowboy. He's so down-to-earth," Driver told The Calgary Sun. She's already chummy with Brolin's kids Trevor, 12, and Eden, 8, as well as his dad, actor James Brolin. (Josh's mother, Brolin's first wife, Jane, died in 1995.) And she may soon heed that practice of many happy marriages: Share a hobby with your hubby. Says Brolin's driving teacher Danny McKeever: "She told me that she wants to race next year."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!