Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Young Girl Breaks Down in Tears While Scolding Charlotte City Council in Aftermath of Protests
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Married at First Sight's Tom Wilson on Why He Was 'Crushed' By His Wife Lilly Vilchez
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 23, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 16
Two for the Road
Speed-Loving Josh Brolin and Another Winning Driver—Minnie—Motor Down the Road to Marriage
That ring she was sporting might have had something to do with it. Brolin, 33, and Driver, 31, are betrothed, their publicists confirmed last week. No wedding date is set, but that leaves lots of time for Brolin's stepmom, Barbra Streisand, to sort out a guest list. Friends predict a blissful match. "They practically read each other's minds," says one observer.
The London-born Driver, whose past romances include Matt Damon and John Cusack, fell for Brolin, who is divorced from actress Deborah Adair, when they filmed Slow Burn in 1998. "I love Josh because he's a real cowboy. He's so down-to-earth," Driver told The Calgary Sun. She's already chummy with Brolin's kids Trevor, 12, and Eden, 8, as well as his dad, actor James Brolin. (Josh's mother, Brolin's first wife, Jane, died in 1995.) And she may soon heed that practice of many happy marriages: Share a hobby with your hubby. Says Brolin's driving teacher Danny McKeever: "She told me that she wants to race next year."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!