Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 18
After a Trial Separation, Harrison Ford Gets Back Together with Melissa Mathison
Now the actor is back in a role he knows well: stay-at-home husband. Ford, 58, quietly reconciled with Mathison, 50, about two months ago. "They're definitely back together," says a source close to Ford. "He seems happier."
Even after he moved out of the New York City apartment he shared with Mathison and their children Malcolm, 14, and Georgia, 10, and into a hotel last fall, Ford never strayed far from his family. He joined them for Thanksgiving, then stayed with the kids when Mathison traveled to Los Angeles on business in December. "When she came back, that's when they talked," says one of Ford's relatives. The family spent Christmas together in Jackson Hole. Then, when Ford began shooting the submarine thriller K-19: The Widowmaker in Canada in February, he started spending his time off with Mathison and the children in Manhattan. "I was always under the impression it was just a trial separation," says a family friend. "He was probably having some doubts [about his marriage] as he was getting older, but he missed his kids, missed being with the family."
To Tucker Smith, the reconciliation came as a relief but not a surprise. "Harrison and Melissa," he says, "are two that Hollywood hasn't gotten to."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!