Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mets Manager Terry Collins Writes Moving Letter to Widow of Longtime Fan
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out for Lunch With Pal Candis Cayne
- Woman Born Without Arms Tells 3-Year-Old With Same Condition,'You Can Do Anything' (Video)
- Kelsea Ballerini Talks Ultimate Jam Session with Taylor Swift: 'I Was on Cloud 900'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 18
Rhythm & I Do's
With Her Marriage to Keri Lewis—and Bankruptcy Only a Memory—Toni Braxton Has Something to Sing About
Afterward, Braxton and 250 guests—including LaFace co-owner Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds and singers Usher Raymond and Biz Markie (who acted as deejay)—nibbled on fried lobster and sipped peach martinis before being seated for dinner in a tent beneath thousands of hanging crystals. As they watched the newlyweds' first dance, to the Bee Gees' "More than a Woman," revelers feasted on Chilean sea bass, lamb and a towering vanilla wedding cake composed of blue boxes that are the trademark of Tiffany & Co., which made the couple's diamond-and-platinum wedding bands. Then, just before midnight, fireworks lit the sky.
The only detail overlooked: the irritated neighbor who called police about the noise. He, however, was the only one complaining. "I'm ecstatic," says Braxton's mother, Evelyn, 53. "Keri's a wonderful man. I'm hoping they have twins!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!