- Hungry Girl: Grill Up My Healthy Hot Wings For Memorial Day
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- The Hottest Jewelry Find of the Season? These Ring Cuffs!
- Kim's Kouture Hacks! Kim Kardashian Reveals She Dyed Her Cannes Dress with Tea Bags
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 07, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 18
Rhythm & I Do's
With Her Marriage to Keri Lewis—and Bankruptcy Only a Memory—Toni Braxton Has Something to Sing About
Afterward, Braxton and 250 guests—including LaFace co-owner Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds and singers Usher Raymond and Biz Markie (who acted as deejay)—nibbled on fried lobster and sipped peach martinis before being seated for dinner in a tent beneath thousands of hanging crystals. As they watched the newlyweds' first dance, to the Bee Gees' "More than a Woman," revelers feasted on Chilean sea bass, lamb and a towering vanilla wedding cake composed of blue boxes that are the trademark of Tiffany & Co., which made the couple's diamond-and-platinum wedding bands. Then, just before midnight, fireworks lit the sky.
The only detail overlooked: the irritated neighbor who called police about the noise. He, however, was the only one complaining. "I'm ecstatic," says Braxton's mother, Evelyn, 53. "Keri's a wonderful man. I'm hoping they have twins!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!