Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 18
The Trouble with Harry
A Foot Injury Can't Stop the Prince from Showing Up to Cheer England's Ruggers
Clearly it didn't faze the young prince. Two days later Harry hobbled on crutches into London's Twickenham Stadium to root for England's rugby team against France's. (The home team won, 48-19.) Harry, now back at Eton after Easter break, is no stranger to injury. Last November he underwent minor surgery to repair a thumb bone chipped playing soccer. When he was 11, he was seen by doctors twice in less than 24 hours, after a fall on the ski slopes of Klosters, Switzerland. And earlier this month he ended up on his royal rear on the same slopes. This time Harry wasn't hurt, but according to columnist Nigel Dempster of Britain's Daily Mail, he let out such "a string of expletives...the air turned blue."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!