Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey to Star in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Warner Bros. and Hasbro Announce Dungeons & Dragons Film Franchise
- Reba McEntire and Husband Narvel Blackstock Announce Split After 26 Years of Marriage
- Guy Ritchie Shares More Wedding Photos, Says of Son with His Ex Madonna, 'I Looked Something Like That 30 Years Ago'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2001
- Vol. 55
- No. 18
The Trouble with Harry
A Foot Injury Can't Stop the Prince from Showing Up to Cheer England's Ruggers
Clearly it didn't faze the young prince. Two days later Harry hobbled on crutches into London's Twickenham Stadium to root for England's rugby team against France's. (The home team won, 48-19.) Harry, now back at Eton after Easter break, is no stranger to injury. Last November he underwent minor surgery to repair a thumb bone chipped playing soccer. When he was 11, he was seen by doctors twice in less than 24 hours, after a fall on the ski slopes of Klosters, Switzerland. And earlier this month he ended up on his royal rear on the same slopes. This time Harry wasn't hurt, but according to columnist Nigel Dempster of Britain's Daily Mail, he let out such "a string of expletives...the air turned blue."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!